To help ALL of our patients, we are set-up and available to offer our patients Telemedicine Visits.
Telemedicine allows our Physicians and medical providers to deliver convenient care through audio and video technology in real time to you.
A Telemedicine Visit is simple to arrange. Once scheduled, you will receive a text message and email that provides you a link to login securely and access your appointment via your smart Phone, smart device, laptop or desktop computer.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to schedule appointments for either an office visit or a Telemedicine Visit please call us at
Ryan Stuckey, MD Patients,
The health and well being of our patients, staff, and community is our first priority. Amidst growing concern around Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking all the CDC and IDPH recommendations and precautions to prevent viral transmission to ensure your safety in our facilities.
What Ryan Stuckey, MD is Doing
- Our staff will be contacting all patients prior to their scheduled office visits in order to reiterate and confirm a health status check as recommended by the CDC.
- Patients presenting with COVID-19 symptoms - fever, cough and/or shortness of breath - will be rescheduled per CDC guidelines and their referring MD will be notified.
- Those Patients who fall into a “high risk” category, including patients who have travelled to known COVID-19 “hotspots”, even if they are asymptomatic, will be asked to reschedule their appointment 14 days from the date of their current appointment.
- Out of an abundance of caution, Ryan Stuckey, MD will be recommending that patients over the age of 65, as well as patients with known immunocompromised conditions such as Cancer and Diabetes, consider rescheduling their appointments as well.
- We always follow the highest level of OSHA sanitization guidelines. We have enhanced these preventative measures in order to protect our staff, patients and the community at large against any additional risk factors associated with the spread of COVID-19.
Health Status Monitoring
- We have initiated an “Active Monitoring Schedule” for all staff Members to ensure thatour responsibility towards your scheduled visit starts long before you walk through ourdoors. Through active and consistent self monitoring, we will contribute to maintaining the highest possible levels of risk mitigation while providing essential musculoskeleta lhealth services for you during this national emergency.
- In accordance with changes in hospital policy, your surgeon may be contacting you to reschedule or postpone current elective procedures
Additional CDC Resources
Ryan Stuckey, MD is providing the following information for you from the CDCand other reliable sources regarding COVID-19. These links are available so you can be informed and have the most current and relevant information.
- How It Spreads
- Prevention and Treatment
- Protecting Your Home
- What To Do If You Are Sick
We appreciate everyone’s support and understanding as we help care for you and at the same time keep our community healthy.
Ryan Stuckey, MD