Ryan Stuckey, MD
Dr. Ryan Stuckey is an orthopedic surgeon in Houston, Texas. He received his medical degree from University of Kansas School of Medicine and has been in practice between 11-20 years. Dr. Stuckey affiliates with Texas Orthopedic Hospital and The Methodist Hospital and cooperates with doctors and specialists in many medical groups including Fondren Orthopedic Group L.L.P. He is highly experienced in spinal decompression surgery and spinal fusion. He accepts several types of health insurance.
- Undergraduate: University of Kansas, 2000
- Medical School: University of Kansas School of Medicine, 2005
- Residency: University of Kansas School of Medicine, 2010
- Fellowship: University of Texas, Texas Medical Center Spine Fellowship, 2011
- State of Texas Medical License (Active)
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital, Houston, Texas
- Whitaker MC and Stuckey RM: The Pocket Spine 2nd Edition. Published 2014
- Marco RA, Stuckey RM, and Holloway SP: Prolonged Bedrest as Adjuvant Therapy After Complex Reconstructive Spine Surgery. CORR. June 2012 Vol 470, Number 6.
- Stuckey RM, Fanning J: Compartment Syndrome of the Foot Secondary to PDS Suture Hypersensitivity: A Case Report. In Process for Publication 2008.
- Stuckey, R. M., Marco, R. A. "Chondrosarcoma of the mobile spine and sacrum.." Sarcoma
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- AO Spine International
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Super Doctors- Rising Star - 2019-2020
- Mid Central States Orthopaedic Association, Henry O. Marsh Resident Paper Award 2010
- American Orthopaedic Association Leadership Award 2009
- Kansas Joint and Spine Institute Resident Scholarship Award 2008
- Medicare Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS).
- Medicare Electronic Health Record (EHR).
- Fondren Orthopedic Group L.L.P
Click here for a more detailed look at my CV
Fondren Main @ Texas Orthopedic Hospital
7401 Main Street
Houston, TX 77030